Keshi leads Eagles to Nigeria

Stephen Keshi 
Stephen Keshi will lead the Super Eagles back to Nigeria from Brazil on Wednesday night, although some players have already departed on their own.

The team were eliminated following a 2-0 defeat to France on Monday and were subsequently booked on Wednesday's British Airways flight to Lagos by Fifa.


Some of the players however, decided to depart on their own. John Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie, Ogenyi Onazi, Ahmed Musa and Efe Ambrose all made their own arrangements and left on Tuesday.

Keshi dismissed reports that he had left the team for the USA.

"I brought this group to Brazil, and my job is not done until I take them back home," he told KickOffNigeria.com.

"After that, and when I hand in my report, I can go and spend time with my family."

The team are expected to arrive in Nigeria on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian's red leather trousers and Khloe's Daisy Dukes leave Kourtney in the shade as they film for reality show

Serie A - Italian FA confirm Lazio youth star is not in his 40s

Justin Bieber keeps a low profile following 'no comment' from White House on his deportation petition... but tweets love to 'great father' and 'best friend' Jeremy