Khloe Kardashian puts her camel toe on display once again

The reality star has had a battle with the below-the-belt bulge for some time and recently embraced it. In March, while talking about her do's and don'ts of fashion, Khloe said she's accepted it for what it was, saying;
"My camel toe is not a fashion mistake anymore. I have a big p**sy. I can't control it. I have to go back to the mindset that if you see it, that's my gift from me to you. And it's a beautiful gift. That is just what God gave me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian's red leather trousers and Khloe's Daisy Dukes leave Kourtney in the shade as they film for reality show

Serie A - Italian FA confirm Lazio youth star is not in his 40s

There's no stopping her! Kris Jenner gets back to work just a day after being hospitalised for internal pains