'Lauren is already teaching him to sing!' Simon Cowell's baby Eric set for stardom


.SIMON Cowell last night revealed he is already grooming his baby son for showbiz stardom.h

The X Factor boss said girlfriend Lauren Silverman is showing five-week-old Eric how to sing and dance.
And Simon said that he would be happy for Eric to audition for a major TV talent show from the age of three.
Talking about Eric’s chances of stardom, the music mogul added: “I would say: ‘Do what I do and go behind the scenes.’
“But if he can sing, Lauren and I have agreed that we wouldn’t do anything with him until he is at least three-years-old.
“Lauren is already teaching him how to sing and dance.”
But while the 54-year-old is convinced his son will be a star, Lauren looks less likely to take the stage.
Simon joked: “Funnily enough, the only time I have heard him really cry is when she started to sing!”
The telly mogul is gearing up for his much-awaited return to British TV as he rejoins the judging panel on both Britain’s Got Talent and X Factor.
And he has some bad news for his critics because he plans to stay on the box for another half century, in part to help Eric and his future career.
Asked how long he wants to remain in the spotlight, he said: "Probably another 50 or 60 years, as long as I am still enjoying it, and hopefully, the people are still interested in watching you on television.
“Why I like doing my job is because I feel very comfortable that I know what I am talking about.”
Speaking on US radio, he added: “I really do love my job. It is what I wanted to do as a kid.
“The fact I can do it, I do pinch myself on a daily basis."
“I am having fun doing it and the people I work with have become good friends of mine,” he added.
“There is nothing really much to be miserable about, to be honest with you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian's red leather trousers and Khloe's Daisy Dukes leave Kourtney in the shade as they film for reality show

Serie A - Italian FA confirm Lazio youth star is not in his 40s

There's no stopping her! Kris Jenner gets back to work just a day after being hospitalised for internal pains